Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Advertisement + The Human Nervous System



What to do at Beaches Resorts | Caribbean All Inclusive Family ...



I am sure you have seen the “Sandals” or “Beaches” commercials where the couples look so happy and relaxed, the beaches themselves look amazing, and the commercial itself is typically synced to some up-beat music. They even have the Sesame Street characters on there! It just makes me not only wish I was there, but it also puts me in a good mood. The reason it stands out to me, is because since I was little, I have always had the opportunity to be at the beach every summer. It is my favorite place to be, because I feel like I can just breathe easier, relax, and just watch the world go by. It is just something about that salty air that makes things better! I have never been to an all-inclusive resort such as this, but that will change one of these days! :)

I am telling you how I feel after watching this commercial, because I want to relate it to the human nervous system.
I feel that the human nervous system that is primarily involved with how I feel during these commercials, is based on Serotonin. This neurotransmitter contributes to the well-being and happiness that I am feeling as well as creates a stable mood and balance. I feel as though most people, after watching the commercial, probably wish they were there and may also make them a bit depressed/sad that they are not. However, for some reason it makes me hopeful that one day I will be able to experience all the exciting things they are doing in the commercial (lets hope it is true), and not having to worry about anything, but themselves. Plus, it is based around the beach in which I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment